Please use the checklist below to help ensure that you have completed your form in full and are now ready to submit your application.
- Read the ‘Tips on completing/submitting your application form’
- Answered all Questions, clearly demonstrating how you meet all criteria requirements?
- Provided full details of 2 relevant referees?
- Listed current / previous employment details since leaving Education, including details of posts held, exact dates (DD.MM.YYYY), and a brief summary of main duties undertaken?
- Explained any gaps in employment and listed reasons for leaving previous employment?
- Read and signed / agreed to the personal declaration. REMEMBER: Failure to provide complete and accurate information may lead to a withdrawal of employment / offer of employment if this is subsequently discovered?
- Completed your Equal Opportunity Monitoring form in full?